Good Morning Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by JPeterson, Apr 29, 2007.

1. JPeterson

JPeterson

I am a new user to the Logo Creator and Coporate Identity Kit. I purchased these items to help in starting up my own business. I am a retitred Law Enforcement Officer with over ten years of computer programming experience mostly in Visual Basic 6. I anyone needs help with a VB6 program let me know I will be glad to assist. I am in need of some interesting logo designs to modify for my own use. The standard ones that come with Logo Creator are not quite what I am looking for. If anyone has any cool corporate logos they want to share please let me know. Thank you.

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

got any ideas in mind...If so do tell...I think I may be able to help...or I will try. And welcome to the forum.

3. JPeterson

JPeterson

I am looking for a professional looking but very eye cacthing desinf for a new software company I have started called Peterson Software Systems. I have something in mind with a sort of bluish - pastel type effect. Any ideas? Thanks

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres something to get started on...feel free to add any and all input that you can so a design can be accomplished :D
    I watermarked the logo for protection.

Attached Files:

5. Doc

Doc Staff Member

I don't know what font type or graphic you want so here is my 'shot in the dark'

Attached Files:

• pss.jpg
      pss.jpg
      File size:
      7.9 KB
      Views:
  6. JPeterson

JPeterson

Thanks for yor help. Both images are real cool and I will experiment with both.

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thanks for the reply...Need any more assistance please feel free to ask :D
    enjoy.

8. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply - so many never bother. I hope we have started your creative juices flowing :image28:

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Awesome guys!!

Welcome JPeterson.

10. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Hi Jp!

here is another idea to get you going.

Attached Files:

11. JPeterson

JPeterson

Thanks Cybrnetico, Thats beautiful.