1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Getting a little agravated Resolved

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by crombiecrunc, Aug 1, 2008.

1. crombiecrunc

crombiecrunc Guest

So I have been trying to request a refund several times now. And its not going anywhere.

First off website claims 'instant download' 12 hours later is not instant.

The program is not like what I thought it would be. So I go to the website go to generate a LOD and every time I click submit I get a message saying I need to 'please check at least one item to issue a refund request' well there is no where to place a check, I filled out the form fully, and nothing I do will generate the letter.

So I try a couple of the emails listed on one gets bounced back to me as unknown and another never gets a response. So then I try the so called phone number listed and gee mailbox full cant leave a message. Then I use the direct contact form which says he responds back within 24 hours well 6 days later no response.

So all I want is this stupid letter and my money back.

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

would you like to explain in more detail what program that you are having trouble with ,ETC?

3. crombiecrunc

crombiecrunc Guest

Web graphics Creator which is why I posted in this forum. And its not that I am having trouble with the software, I am not happy with it and even more unhappy with the lack of communication from company.

4. KD-did

KD-did

crombiecrunc, usually best thing to do is to PM Marc (laughingbird) through the forum especially if your purchase was made using Paypal as Digital River won't have a record of the transaction and wouldn't be passing on the information for processing . Sending a PM also makes sure that an email doesn't gets lost to cyberspace due to a full email box.

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hello Crombie.
    Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear this.
    Have you written me personally (marc@ laughingbirdsoftware.com)? You mention the eMail bouncing back on you.

Send me (PM me... I've left you a Private Message regarding this as well) your Order confirmation number, your first and last name and the general time you purchased the software. I can take care of it for you.

The instant download is instant.
    You shouldn't have to wait for any eMail links. Once you purchase, and the card goes through, you're taken directly to the download area.

Marc

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks for the information crombiecrunc...
    You've been refunded.
    I'm sorry for your hassles.

Marc