Gaze into the Crystal Ball ...

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Flotsom, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Flotsom

Flotsom

Ever want to ask the Gypsy, "How long will I live?" ... well this gypsy is free, even if she's not as mysterious, or maybe quite as much fun.

Answer 12 easy questions ... read your expected age in the window. Don't like the result? Change your answers. Click the link below and have a go.

:magic:

P.S. this is an offsite link ... but I guarantee it harmless, if possibly depressing (see MasterDesign's post ;)).

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

:17: Thanx now i'm depressed, if i add damage by radiation (sitting infront of pc monitor) then i've got about 3 weeks left!

3. KD-did

KD-did

gee whiz mine says

4. Flotsom

Flotsom

Just by the by ... I happen to know my BMI and the tablulator gave me a 22.9%, and my actual is 17%. I went back and answered all the questions in the most favorable way (except for my age ... I stayed with that), and the best longevity I could come up with was 96. On my first run, with honest answers I was given 79. Still, it's interesting to see what changes have what effect. :)