1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by bdm55, Aug 24, 2007.

1. bdm55

Here's the situation .. I've emailed support at least 4 times ..

I've called Laughlingbird at least 5 times .. all I get is a recording and a full mailbox ..

I've tried getting help through the forum .. which I may not be using properly ..

So ..
    Is there anyway of getting my program issues resolved?
    Can I re-download the software? ..(this may solve my problem)

Can someone help or direct me where I can find the answers I need?

How do I go about getting a refund?

BD Morris
  2. KD-did

KD-did Staff Member

If you bought through DR it is easy to look up your order and get a fresh download. If you used Paypal send a private message to Marc ...user name laughingbird through the forum with your purchase information.

A few points for getting the best out of a fresh download. Be sure that your computer is free of adware/malware. When you uninstall the program be sure to discard the program file under "programs".
  3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Founder of Laughingbird Software Staff Member

Hello BD.

I'm sorry to hear this!

If you could (kindly) repeat your question on what your troubles are (here in the forum) we'd be happy to do what we can.

I also will refund your purchase if you're really unhappy.
    I've got your Order number -

I've also looked at our past eMails and see that I did eMail you back! The same day you asked the question.
    Twice! You had asked for an unlock key and I had sent it.

...You also threatened to take me to the BBB and "any online fraud watchdogs I can find"

Yikes and thank you very much.

Again BD.
    I did eMail you. Please check your IN box, or your spam box for a letter from me dated August 17th.

- Marc
  4. bdm55

One More Time

Dear Marc ..

I sent you an email reply ... and I apologized for any "threats" about the BBB or whatever.

It is very frustrating to buy a product and then have it not work, and not being able to get help to solve the problem.

Yes .. I emailed you about the unlock codes .. and then figured it out. That was 8 or 9 days ago I think.

Since then .. I have contacted support 4 or 5 times and called also .. I recevied an email from you yesterday .. and you verified that you tried sent an email before .. but for some reason I could not find ... Instead of going back and forth I have restated my problem.. hopefull soneone can help with this.

When I finish creating a cover .. and then publish it .. to save the design .. I end up with a completely different perspective.

I have attached to screen shots again .. so you can see what I mean.

I look forward to your response.

Attached Files: