1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Frustrated Newbie Needs Help - Photo Objects.net!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by cathyj, Jun 15, 2007.

1. cathyj

cathyj

Hello:
    I just recently purchased the Web Graphics Creator & this is my first post here.

I bought the software based on the advertisement which described it as so easy & simple to use! After reading the advertising - I assumed it was a simple step-by-step process. I am finding it a bit difficult but am trying to work with it. I never expect it to be so time-consuming. (Who has time to waste)

:image06:

My biggest problem started the day I purchased the software when I tried to access the free subscription with PhotoObjects.net, that was promised with the purchase.

The subscription page states that when we purchase the software - we receive a PhotoObjects "Activation" Code! It states that the key is located in our "Thank you letter" that we receive in our confirmation email.

The only key in my email was the serial number for the Art Center. This key DOES NOT work for PhotoObjects.net!

I need HELP & someone to get back to me as soon as possible to give me my username & the unlock code/key I need to get in! I have written to support & never get any response. I don't have time to be ignored & keep writing over something that should have been supplied with my purchase!

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Thank you.
    Cathy J

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

HI Cathy - no need to be so angry. :image28: :image24:

This was something that happened by accident and there was no mis-representation.

Note this thread for details. http://www.logodesignforum.com/foru...or/6037-very-dissatisfied-customer-again.html

Send Marc (aka Laughingbird) a PM (private message) and he'll get you hooked up with your photoobjects key.

If you need any other tips or tricks on the software, you've come to the right place. There are tons of helpful posts and plenty of people here that will help you.

3. cathyj

cathyj

Hi Randy:
    Thank you for your quick response!

I sent a private message to Marc, as you suggested --- sure hope he gets back to me soon!

Have A Great Day!

CathyJ

4. hovenkamp

hovenkamp

Hello,

I also have problems logging in in photo objects.net after downloading your software. Can you also please help me?

Thanks

Harald Hovenkamp

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Harald.

What seems to be the trouble?
    Are you having problems using the key? Or obtaining the key?

Marc

6. hovenkamp

hovenkamp

Thanks for the reply.
    Sorry , I did get a key. If i'm trying to log in i get the following message: The activation code you entered is invalid or has already been used.

Do you have the sollution.

Thanks,

Harald

7. wnydel

wnydel

This is the same problem that I have been having. Same exact message when I try and use the code.

8. KD-did

KD-did

The key for PhotoObjects has been an ongoing problem for Marc and one that he has NO control over because it is their key generator. So that Marc can try and effect a solution you Should PM him and give him the key (and your information) you were sent and the message that get if it doesn't work. Then he has to wait for an answer from the PhotoObject people to respond to him so he can sort it out for the TLC/WGC users.

Click on link to send Marc a PM.
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=903

9. shamu

shamu

Marc sorted it for me in the same day!!
    Thanks Marc