free templates that came with original software

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by romoliarnie, May 27, 2013.

1. romoliarnie

romoliarnie

I haven't been able to use the software for a while, but plan to use it extensively for several project coming up in the next couple of weeks
    So I have taken advantage of your kind offer today for 20 new character images. Since last using it I have upgraded to 6.6.
    However, when I went to install the new characters I noticed that I do not have a logo elements folder and that the logo libraries is empty. I have created a logo elements
    folder and installed the 20 new character images, awesome by the way, but I dont seem to have the free templates that came with original software.

Any ideas, how can I remedy this?

2. Greg Ringelstetter

Greg Ringelstetter

Same problem..can't import my old logo to the new version. I see you posted this two months ago. Pretty responsive here huh?

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Logo Templates from version 5.2 and below are not compatible with version 6.0 and above. A different "graphics engine" was used to design version 6.0 and 6.6. To the best of my knowledge there is now current plan to make the older logos compatible with the newer versions.

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2