Free Macots!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Magus, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Magus

Magus

I really appreciate the mascots that were sent but when I unpack them, I am not sure how to use what I have. Photoshop Elements will not open them even if I specify PNG. Also, are they supposed to where the other add ons are and selected from the memo in TLC? Scott

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Be sure to unzip them.

3. Magus

Magus

I don't want to sound rude but unzipping a file like this is PC 101. I did unzip to a couple of different locations and still cannot see them nor will PS open any of the individual files and the Read Me document that is attached says nothing!

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Are you talking about the "bigboxto2go" set, a 65,536 KB download, Win7 version?

IF SO TRY UNZIPPING THE PACKAGE WITH THIS: http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

I know I have had to use this free unzipping tool for one of the add on sets, Don't recall which one. I was experiencing the same frustration you are. I have a full paid version of WinZip, and it wasn't able the extract the download package, but 7-zip was.

5. Magus

Magus

You are the man! or woman or whatever. This worked great. I assume that the Windows Extract tool is not all that reliable. I have used it in the past but this time your suggestion solved my problems. Thanks again.

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I am a man, actually a retired Army combat medic (20+ years), and now a Special Education Teacher.

I am also the Walrus, coo coo ka choo. Glad I could help!

7. Magus

Magus

Thank you for your service. I did 10 in the Navy Submarine Service and left as an E-6.

gcuneo2 likes this.