FREE LOGO Screensaver

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by D RAT2, May 3, 2005.

1. D RAT2

D RAT2

I offering a Cool Free Custom made Screensaver featuring your Logo Designs. Don't let all of your unused work go to waste, unused logos make a wonderful screensaver. These are real screensavers that come in a self-installing .EXE file. XP Users can display their work now on there screens via a Slide show of the image folder, but that is not a true Screensaver. My custom screensavers can be saved to a cd-rom and shared with others. They also make a unique portfolio or Business card. I will do this for free for the first five members who request it. All I will need is the images you would like to use in your custom screensaver. And If you want them shown in a certain order or at random.

Here is a download link to a sample screensaver I put together using recent logos I had posted in the forum. It's a direct download link from my personal web site about 1.2 megs in size. http://www.bullittcountysearch.com/downloads/sample_screensaver.exe

If you want one of these for yourself, I will provide you with a private download link for your screensaver.

Those interested or for questions please PM me.

2. denhom

denhom

Thanks, d-rat, but do you have anything for Macintosh?

3. D RAT2

D RAT2

Sorry

Sorry but my screensavers are only for PC, I now nothing about Mac..
    Sorry !

4. D RAT2

D RAT2

Still looking for Forum members who would like a FREE Screensaver. In addition to your logos being displayed you can also add your own custom splash screen to the application, This is Great for promoting your comany/web site. There is also a feature were you can lock the software and require a unlock key if you want to sell your custom screensaver. Please check out the sample above, and think of all the ways you can use this.