Free Halloween Clip Art Library

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, Jul 10, 2014.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I'm slapping together another package of free clipart from the "Open ClipArt" folks--- the vast majority of their images are in the public domain. If there is any interest shown I will put together a nice library of about 30 images that look real pretty!

hallowwen.JPG

hallo.JPG

gunsmoke and KD-did like this.
  2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I'm always interested, as long as we're sure they are pd! I've looked at a lot of those supposed 'public domain' sites and it seems every one has a disclaimer saying that if you get caught with a copyrighted image then it's not their fault! None have a 100% public domain guarantee!

But I like the look of your images above! :cowboyno:

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I check it out to the best of my ability for each image.... just like a few months ago I came across someone selling one of the add on packs, AS IS! A lot of folks make their living off of clip art...

gunsmoke likes this.
  4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Yep! But that 'download depository' from OpenClipart.org is fantastic! Thanks for sharing that! I already went ahead and downloaded the collections myself.
    [​IMG]

gcuneo2 likes this.