FREE Backgrounds for TLC - Limited Time Only!

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by gunsmoke, Apr 1, 2014.

1. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I have 8 backgrounds that can be used with TLC. I offer them for download for a limited time only! Download is a little over 8MB.

When you click the download link below, you will see a screen for my File Hosting. Simple look to the lower right and click on 'Continue as Guest'. There is a sample background attached.

To download the free backgrounds, Click Here.

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Thanks a whole bunch!!!:cowgirl:

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

[​IMG] Glad you enjoyed!

4. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Thanks very much, Gunsmoke. Very generous. I assume they go into the Logo Elements folder, correct?

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Yes they do. You should create a folder there and then put the graphics inside it. I created several folders 'KDdid #### and put the graphics in several folders so that I could find them better. No limit to the number of folders you can have ( I don't think... ) And make sure you download all the graphics from KD-did! Lots and lots!! You can find all the downloads here... Gunsmoke. Click 'Login' off the top menu, then 'Register'. It's free. Not required to register, but if you do not then you can only download 1 file every 20 minutes. Register and you can download one after another. :D
    Click on 'View Files' to see the files available for download. Let me know if you have any problems.

6. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Wow, awesome. Just looked at the DL's. Gonna register and check them out. Thanks again for everything.

7. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

The confirmation link isn't working after you sign up.

8. KD-did

KD-did

Did you click on "view files"?

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I think you have to copy/paste it in your browser. It didn't come to my email as a 'link' either.

10. traphen

traphen

Very generous, thank you :)