Found A glitch in Version 5.2

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Worlock, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Worlock

Worlock Guest

If you transport an image into your text, You get the image but not in the text, this has done it to me 2 times now...If you need snapshots let me know...But this is definately a glitch :)

2. KD-did

KD-did

Worlock what size is the image you want to use .Is the image you want at least the size of the default canvas?

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Yes Mam...the image is bigger than the size of the canvas...On both occasions...I uninstalled TLC started over from Ver 4..did a test run by inserting image in text color mode, and from 4 to version 5 it worked perfectly...but as soon as I loaded ver 5.2 web 2.0 and did it, there was the glitch, I have my text and the image that is suppose to be inside the text is outside of it, Now before I save it, the design looks like its working, this happens after I save the image.

4. KD-did

KD-did

When inserting an image export in .png not Tpng... remember when using tpng a layer is removed . The insert an image creates a "mask" and that is the layer that gets removed when exporting as a .tpng. I think you will find that if your text has an outline that is the only thing that will remain when exporting as a tpng.

To make things easier once I am satisfied how the text looks I routinely export text that I have inserted an image to as a png then use an image editor to remove the background after which I import back onto the canvas...this allows me to change the size and have better contol overall of my text with the inserted image without having to make further adjustments.

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Actually it doesnt...I can see the text when the image doesnt cover it all the way up. But I do see what your saying, And I can deal with that...I smell a technique in thar!...:lol:
    Thanks for the explination :)