Format Canvas Size On Export Issue

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Cheryl MacNaughton, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Cheryl MacNaughton

Cheryl MacNaughton

When I create the logo with the correct size format canvas in the application. It is not exported or saved to that size in the file and thus I am not able to use for the purpose it was created for.

Please advise how to export the file with the same canvas format size?

2. KD-did

KD-did

What OS are you using? Check on your viewer as some will automatically resize.You should see exactly what image you are seeing on the canvas when you resize.

3. Cheryl MacNaughton

Cheryl MacNaughton

OS is Windows 7 Home Premium. The application is Facebook top header. The image is created at 850x315 in LB application. When it is saved it is 300x111.

4. KD-did

KD-did

I believe that you are looking at the is actually the "thumbnail" in the TLC template folder on your desktop. Export to the desktop directly and check the size there.

gcuneo2 likes this.
  5. Cheryl MacNaughton

Cheryl MacNaughton

I have resolved the problem Thank you:)

6. Joseph Mills

Joseph Mills

I am having same issue...It is saving to my hard drive as a 300X49, even though the size I created it as was 971X160...I tried saving to a thumb drive, to the desktop, to Dropbox, an external hard drive and get the same results. I notice Cheryl said she resolved the problem, but didn't mention how. Please advise....This is very frustrating. I am using Windows 7 Home Edition

7. KD-did

KD-did

Try exporting to your desktop first. Export not save.

8. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I think people are used to saving a document, like in MS Word, using SAVE AS and clicking on "the file" to open it up and start working on it. In version 6.0 you click on A FOLDER to open it up (especially after selecting the SAVE AS option which allows you to save in unique folders, instead of the MY TEMPLATES. What users may be doing is seeing that folder, opening that up (before starting The Logo Creator), then clicking on the thumbnail picture- thinking that will open up the logo, and they can go on their merry way.