........foot in the door!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by wacki56, Jan 9, 2006.

1. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hello all,

What a pleasure it is to be among such a fine group of people. I would like to share with you my first "production", other than personal. It is for a fello in England who has a web site dedicated to Mt Everest, the British Story. I hope 'ya can give me some "constructive input" !

Click here! to have a look *wink*.

LOGOS by: Bill

Childhood cancer SUX..........and My 13 year old Son agree's............

2. D RAT2

D RAT2

I like your style of Logo making. Maybe using some system fonts and imported elements can help you expand your design style.

3. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Thank you for your input. I am starting to gather some elements from different sources, and am forever play'in around with TLC. I must add, I didn't purchase TLC to get rich, it is a way for me to release some built up tension, while living in the World of Cancer". If I can pick up a buck in the meantime...all is good!

Billy's Page

4. D RAT2

D RAT2

I really enjoyed "Billy's Page" it is very well thought out. I wish him nothing but the best.
    Logo elements are everywhere, but the safest ones to use are the ones you make yourself. Just be careful aquiring your elements, copyright issues are a very important detail to consider. I look forward to seeing more of your work on the board.

Troy
    (AKA D Rat)

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Thank you again, and thanks for the "pat on the back" re: Billy's Page

Be Well,
    Bill