Fonts

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by jlambert59, Jun 20, 2009.

1. jlambert59

jlambert59

I'm Joe and I am working on a website and I'm trying to create a logo. When I want to change the Font, a box pops up with fonts but it won't scroll down to see the other fonts. In fact if I grab the the verticle bar and drag it down it will show the fonts but as soon as I let go it snaps back to the top.

In one of the logo templates it has a giant M in it (gold). How do I simply change the letter or add additional letters?

Joe

2. KD-did

KD-did

Unless I am missing my guess you are working with an element from the Alphabet edition and in doing so you need to change or add an IMAGE element . The images can be found under "Alphabet_grey 3D"In addition you will also have to change color from its original grey color.

3. jlambert59

jlambert59

Thanks for your help with hthe image change but I still have a problem with the font change. If I open a template and then click Text and so I can change the font; I go to Format and then System Fonts or the box under that, it then brings up a box with about five fonts in it, e.g., Arial, etc. The fonts on that page I can insert it into the logo BUT I can't scroll down to see the fonts below (Bodini, etc.). If I drag the right verticle bar down, I can see the other fonts but as soon as I let go of the mouse the page snaps back to the top and I still only see the first five fonts. HELP.

4. Doc

Doc Staff Member

With some text selected and the font list showing. press F9 as this often works.

5. jlambert59

jlambert59

Hi,

The F9 doesn't work. Any other ideas?

6. KD-did

KD-did

7. jlambert59

jlambert59

That worked. Thanks!