Font Question

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by motoqua2, Jan 2, 2008.

1. motoqua2

motoqua2

I have the same question about italic! I am using Windows XP. I can see the fonts in the font folder i.e. Arial italic or Courier italic but they do not show up in the system fonts while using TLC. I have been able to load new fonts but unable to see any of the italic system fonts....any ideas? I just installed V5.1Thanks - Moto2

2. motoqua2

motoqua2

Still have a question about italic fonts

Italic system fonts not showing up in TLC. My first post, I came up as a MAC User - I am using a PC and unable to view italic fonts in TLC. Any hints? I can see new fonts that I have loaded but not the italic version of the font. Is there any way of changing a font to italic in TLC?

3. KD-did

KD-did

The best work around when you want to use Italic fonts is to do your text in a 3rd party program, preferably one that does "WordArt" which will allow many more text effects options than TLC does. Save or export your text as a transparency and import it into TLC.

Many Windows programs like Publisher and Word have "WordArt" built in. See attachment2 for some options "WordArt" is capable of.

The second option using only TLC is to use the "Rotatable" option and adjust the "Character Angle".