Flash Resources - Tutorials, and much more...

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Syrus XL, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Syrus XL

Syrus XL

Many users on here have PM'd me regarding where they can find various tutorials or components for Flash. I spoke to Marc, and he said post some resources - so here's just a few that I have used in the past.

Tutorials (Free and Commercial)
    CartoonSmart
    Flash Tutorials. Free Flash Files. Flash Lessons. Learn to Draw. Learn Animation. Create Flash Cartoons. Justin offers some excellent tutorials from some free basic ones to commercial advanced Actionscripting. If you're new to flash then this is a good starting point.

CartoonSmarter: Success Stories
    Flash Tutorials. Free Flash Files. Flash Lessons. Learn to Draw. Learn Animation. Create Flash Cartoons. Some amazing designs created by people that used CartoonSmart's tutorials.

Tutorialized.com - Macromedia Flash MX Tutorials
    Macromedia Flash MX Tutorials - Also covers Photoshop and many other useful image creation software.

Flash Components

Flashloaded.com - video loops, sound, templates - Free downloads
    Get innovative high quality Macromedia Flash components/Flash extensions and Flash templates for Flash MX and MX 2004 as well as free downloads. Check out the fCMS, ultimateScroller, thumbNailer, 360PanViewer, FlashTicker, and EZform and our selection of 3D Flash components. New products are added frequently.

2. shiggs713

shiggs713

Thank you very much :)

3. margo

margo

thanks for this

Currently, I am in the dark but very determined to start this. Thank you for the tutorials section. It will help a long way.