1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Flash Buttons will not work?????

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Bachelor22, May 7, 2007.

1. Bachelor22

Bachelor22

Hi, I'm having the problem of saving my buttons as the format is not supported. Then I heard they are outputed in a flash file. Then you must download the flash player from adobe to view them.
    Does this mean that the buttons on my site will noly show to a user if they also have the flash player installed????

Thanks.

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Yes...any file that has the extension *.swf or *.fla needs some sorta flash player installed so the flash can be seen.
    If it isnt installed, they will get a prompt letting them know that it isnt and prompted to download it.

3. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Just to add to Worlocks post, flash applictions are so common on the web these days that the chances of someone who visits your site not having flash installed are pretty slim I would have thought

4. Bachelor22

Bachelor22

So now I've installed it but it still says it can't open the buttons up. Any ideas?

Also how do I create headers????

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You won't be able to 'open' the buttons, only view them in your browser with a flash plug-in. What are you trying to do?

Do you have a link to your website?

6. Bachelor22

Bachelor22

I haven't been able to even open up the buttons in my web page editor so I can't even upload the test page. My editor says that they aren't allowed, any ideas on how I can actually get one uplaoded???

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

What editor are you using? Are you using some sort of online editor thru a hosting company?

8. Bachelor22

Bachelor22

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I'm familiar with Homestead, I think you need to start there and see if they are supporting the uploading of flash items.