Flash ad Help

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by KarenV, May 9, 2006.

1. KarenV

KarenV

Hi everyone newbie here!

I made my first flash ad wow it really looks great. I am totally lost on how to get it on my website. My website does not offer ftp. I can upload pdf files but didn't find anything about uploading a wholefile. It will only upload the pictures in the assets file and no text is appearing:(. Is there any programs out that will incorporate all into the swf file? Any help on this would be great! There is a place for html code on this site

Best wishes,
    Karen

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Who is your site through?

3. KarenV

KarenV

Site

Hi Chris:

I am in the midst of changing my site to Handzon from Sam's Club. I tried downloading a few different programs last night to see if I could figure out how to put the files together lol but it didn't work out like I wanted. The ad is great on my computer it opens and everything is in there!

I really want to show it off on my site;). The new site will except swf and fla files just won't upload the extra files;).

K

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

As of right now FAC does not support stand alone flash files.

You have to have the assets folder on your host also for it to work.

Marc is working on the update for FAC that will allow it to support stand alone flash files. As of right now I do not know when he plans on releasing the new update.

Which ad template did you do?

5. KarenV

KarenV

Ad Template

Hi Chris:

I made one with females and it has little round thing that moves over each person. Can't remember what number it was but it really looks good for cosmetic business:). I will keep an eye out for the update

Thank you!
    Karen

6. smtener

smtener

Welcome to the Club

You Are Right Most Site Aren't Complcated You Should Not Have To Use Ftp, As My Site Requires A Simple Upload Of The Swf, Problem Is The Swf Dosen't Include All The Files So All You Get Is The Blank Template No Images. We Are All Waiting For 2.0 To Fix This.

Smtener