Flash Ad editing please

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Cherif, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Cherif

Cherif

Hi, when I was looking at the website to buy this it said if you had flash that you could edit the templates etc. I haven't figured that out yet. Does anyone know how to go about changing fonts and font sizes for instance?

thanks very much

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

at the current state you cannot change the font or size. If you have macromedia flash, go in to the installation directory. I can't remember what sub-directory its in, but you will find the FLA fields. They are fully editable in Flash.

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

C:\Program Files\The Flash Ad Creator\templates

Then just choose the template you want.
    Import it into your flash program.

Once in the program you can just edit the text, the size of it the color what ever. Granted you need to be familiar with flash to do this, not a master but familiar.

Hope that helps.

4. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

yeah that the location LOL

5. poetician

poetician

you can't import the templates from flash, i spoke to Cherif and we have the same delimma. also...i downloaded the 1.5 update and all it contains are empty folders oh yea, i'm a mac user running flash professional version 7.2. please offer another solution.

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I import the templates just fine and edit them. I do exactly as I mentioned above. I am not a Mac user so I can't say if it is different for the Mac versions.