Flash Ad Doesn't Appear As Expected When Posted to Server

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Brad Near, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Brad Near

Brad Near

I just prepared template 53.... two things. The system wouldn't accept an image in IMAGE 1...and when I did publish the ad to the website...the size 234x60 went full screen wide... and..the movement was gummy. Anyone else having such experience?:image27:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

If you could provide a link for someone to view your source info, it would be helpful.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hang in there! I'm posting a NEW update (free) to the software in 1 day.

This will solve your problem.

- Marc

4. Brad Near

Brad Near

5. Brad Near

Brad Near

i Just went to use Template #53...and suspect nothing has changed as still unable to insert an image in image1 space. Stopped Testing.... also..didn't receive an e-mail from you...and suspect its the nospam you put in the e-mail address... could you e-mail me at bradnear@cox.net if you believe you have the problem fixed? Recall..when I publish the ad it drags and blurs images...

http://thephoenixsystem.com/airimages/234x60.swf

Brad Near
    bradnear@cox.net
    602-954-8109
    Phoenix, Arizona

6. Brad Near

Brad Near

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You really don't want to place your email address like you have it on message boards. Spam bots will pick it up very easily and start sending you things that will make your male member grow!! :dwink: Wicked (a great Mod here) helped you out by changing your addy in the post above.

Marc mentions above he'll have an update for this shortly that will clear it up.

8. Brad Near

Brad Near

I have a deadline to hit and am wondering if there's a chance that Marc will have the fix in place? If not, I have to get out and find a service to hire quickly... could someone let me know?