Flash ad creator version 2 have problems?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by kevu, Feb 21, 2007.

1. kevu

kevu

Anyone know the problem in version 2 falsh ad creator? I have the assets folder and the .swf folder in the same directory. Why it is not working still? Can someone help?Thanks!Following is the is link and you can see the source too.
    [6:32 pm] kevu: link: http://www.marangolys.com/flashad.htm

2. tsims

tsims

Flash Ad Problem

Your link doesn't seem to work (page not found error) so I can't see the source code.
    (This is an edit) OK, your link should have had an .html extension. Looks as thoigh it is continuously preloading. I had the same problem and founf I hadn't uploaded the Font folder along with the.swf Assets folder.
    Terry

3. kevu

kevu

Fixed!

Yes, that was the problem. I hope the software people would put the same instruction in thier help section. I emailed them the issue but no hlep.
    Thank you so mcuh for your time.

4. tsims

tsims

Flash Ad

Your very welcome, glad it worked.

5. kevu

kevu

Hello Terry,
    I do have one more question. Do you know why the pictures are blurry in some ads (see my link below). Do you think the picture should be in any particular size? Please help. Also the beginig part of the font is not coming up.The Flash ad is at the bottom of the page.Thanks again for your help!
    Nadan Spices - Homemade for Better Taste

6. tsims

tsims

The default pictures in the ads do have specific sizes (height and width). Try saving the template you used as it is. Look in the asset file it produces, the default pictures will be there and you can determine thier dimensions. Next, try to make your images match as closely as possible. As for the font issue, I'm not certain what may be causing the problem. Maybe resizing the font or trying a different font style will help. Let me know how it works out.
    Terry

7. Syrus XL

Syrus XL

It looks like the font size, or you maybe using sentences that are too long for the fields within the actual ad. If you have Flash, these small issues can be fixed quite easily.

8. kevu

kevu

Thanks Terry and soory for the delay. I will try that. I looked at some of their picture sizes and it is different. I will try it and let you know. I was really busy.
    thanks!:image28:

9. kevu

kevu

Thanks! I think I have that line little too big. I will test it.:image28: