Flash Ad Creator - Not Easy At All

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by chuck9997, Oct 30, 2006.

1. chuck9997

chuck9997

Well.. I took the plunge.. against better judgement.. and bought the FLASH AD CREATOR. I could have swore somewhere it said "easy" ... I guess I will have to wait for the update (2.0).. and hope it is easier.. or else I have wasted $46.00

This is very confusing software.. unlike the LOGO CREATOR. TLC is a great product.. I was hoping "FLASH" would be something I could use.

2. chuck9997

chuck9997

ok,..ok.. it maybe easier than I thought. I actually was able to get an ad to work on my website.

BUT.. how do we get the pics we use.. to be the correct perspective.. When I load my own images.. they are skewed and distorted. Do the pics need to be some certain dimension before they will work? Where could I find that information? Will the dimensions for images be different with each template used?

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hey chuck9997 glad you got an ad working.

As far as images that you use in an ad. I usually look and see what images are in the template and then go into:

C:\Program Files\The Flash Ad Creator\images

find the images here and see what size they are. This is how I do it. Hope this helps some how for you.

4. chuck9997

chuck9997

thanks... that helps. I can see all the sizes... no problem. One more question. How do I make it stop at the end of the cycle? Right now it plays over and over. I would rather the flash cycle only once.

Here's my first flash ad for a client:
    http://www.anthonyburger.com/index02.html