Flash Ad Creator Demo

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by richardgaspa, Jul 27, 2007.

Would you buy Flash Ad Creator again?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. richardgaspa

I would like to try a demo of the Flash Ad Creator before I buy. Dose any one know if there is one and how to obtain it. After trying the Corp. Logo Creator I purchased it. I don't like to but software any more unless checking it out first. I been burned to many times. :image09:
  2. Wicked

Richard we are currently Beta testing a new version of the Flash Ad Creator right now.. It is looking like the testing is pretty much near complete. This new version will offer some more standard ad sizes, more templates, option to turn cartoon characters in ad off or on, and outputs a stand alone .swf file. The version that is available right now is great if you want to go ahead and grab it.. I please the first time I purchased it..

Actually I just took a look at the sales page and the testing is complete the new version is now available for download at http://www.flashadcreator.com/

I do not see anywhere a trial version is available but I could probably but my bottom dollar that you wont be disappointed with this new release.. I am hard to please and I was more than impressed with this latest release. To be honest you really cant go wrong with the software if flash ads is what you are looking to create. It makes excellent ads. I just cant say enough really... You can take my word for it because I am not getting paid to give you my opinion. This moderator position is a volunteer thing with a few perks..
  3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I have to say I am the same way when it comes to software. I will say that the new version is pretty dang nice. I truly like what it can do. Just so you know I do not get paid by Laughingbird software I volunteer my time so my opinion is not persuaded in anyway.

I think you would be happy with it.