first try

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by eastcoast, Feb 19, 2004.

1. eastcoast

eastcoast

first ry at an logo with this program very easy to use
    this would be a main page log were you would click to enter.

please comment and i can take it......

[​IMG]

2. KD-did

KD-did

Great logo and the use of what I can best describe as Milwaukie's yellow is a good choice to go with, it is something every toolguy can identify unconsciously and will automatically instill the feeling of reliability and quality.

3. jamirae

jamirae

wow.. nice work for your first try! The colors are great.. stand out really nice. I know next too nothing about "tools" unless they have a harddrive, memory and CPU in them.. ha! ha! (I'm such a nerd!)

of course my (lack of) experience with tools has absolutely nothing to do with your wonderful logo. I obviously need to get out from in front of the computer becuase I am beginning to ramble....

4. KD-did

KD-did

jamirae, don't feel too bad I am not a tool guy either...but the husband is....Milwaukie tools now are red as shown in eastcoast's logo.

5. KD-did

KD-did

FYI Gaussian Blur, in case you haven't heard there are many software programs and sites to get "Royalty Free" images. Also if one is a retailer for a certain products they sign agreements permitting use of images for advertising.

6. picasso

picasso

This should be your last try :NoNo:

7. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

eastcoast

good first try

- Suggestion: try the .com in a script on more of a horizontal. the curve does not really fit that well

- Erik

www.LogoCreek.com