1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

First Post + Little Problem

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by -Paul, Aug 23, 2007.

1. -Paul

-Paul

:SayingHi: Hello to everyone I hope you are all doing well. This is my first post, I would have used the Introductions forum but I keep geting the 404 page. Anyway, I bought TWGC the other day and think that it is a brilliant piece of kit and would recommend it to anybody. Now the problem :image07: The Photoobjects activation code, I have read a lot of posts about this same problem which is when you enter the code it gives you a error message, I have e-mailed Mark and he replied very quickly with another activation code, but this one did not work, I have e-mailed Mark again but have had no reply, what should I do next? I really want to have a look around the Photoobjects site to see what sort of Images and things they have for me to play around with in TWGC.:image23: I really hope that someone can point me in the right direction.
    All The Best
    Paul (UK)

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You did right by posting here. Marc is way behind on his emails right now, because of a large project....hate excuses, but it's just the nature of the business. Hang tight and he'll get you taken care of.

3. KD-did

KD-did

have you tried to uninstall TWGC including the file under "programs" getting a fresh download and reinstalling using the code that Marc gave you? If the problem continues to persist send
    Marc a "private message" through the forum. Marc is the only one who can deal with code issues.

4. -Paul

-Paul

Thanks Randy and KD-did for the quick reply. I will hang tight and see what happens.
    Thanks Again
    Paul

5. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

I had the same problem and it took 3 weeks to get sorted so hang in there. Just remember that the activation doesn't begin until you enter a correct code so you're not really missing out, it's just delaying the inevitable!

:)

6. -Paul

-Paul

Thanks Nickydoode
    It was on my mind today as I have not heard anything yet, but after reading your post I will leave it a little longer. I am really itching to get into the photoobjects site and have a look around. But I suppose I will have to hang tight for a little bit. :image03:

Thanks Again Nickydood
    Paul

7. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Paul.

Check a PM from me (Private message).
    I'm sorry the other unlock key still gave you troubles!

I'm really beginning to not like keys.:image10-1:

- Marc

8. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Probably better than not having them..... :image10:

9. -Paul

-Paul

Hi

Could I just say that the problem that I had with the key to Photoobjects.net has now been sorted. The customer services at Laughing Bird Software are way above the rest; it took four keys to eventually get in to Photoobjects, So thank you Mark for your help to get this problem sorted, there are not enough good guys like you on the Internet, and I still can’t believe how cool TWGC is.

And to anybody having the same key problem, to quote Randy… “Hang tight and he'll get you taken care of” This was really good advice.
    :image28:
    -Paul