First few of my own..

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Tiger, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Tiger

Tiger

Just thought I would post a few of my first ideas (these are for my own company). I tend to like the first design best but welcome any of your opinions as you folk do some really nice work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My company is an aviation business and I was working with the thought of something fairly simple yet striking that would work well in grayscale as well as colour. Also the design needed to represent well in print, on clothing and on the internet.

I welcome any thoughts.

2. Ravenkeep

Ravenkeep

The first one definitely gets my vote. The only thing that might give that one more drama is if you had a picture of a sky with clouds inside the text of CRITICAL. That might be overkill. I can never tell unless I see it.

3. Tiger

Tiger

Similar to this?
    [​IMG]

4. Ravenkeep

Ravenkeep

Yeah like that. However, you want something with more texture. Try one of these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Ravenkeep

Ravenkeep

OK. Good the pictures are not HUGE. I was worried that they may look super-sized.

Anyway, try to positions it so you have the textures of the clouds without diminishing the blue in the skies.

6. TheLogoCreator

TheLogoCreator

Image in text

Tiger,
    I like the idea of the clouds inside of the text.

... Make the letters bigger, and space them together a bit closer.
    See if that helps.

7. Ravenkeep

Ravenkeep

Well, I tested those images I posted. The images are just too dull. I had the right idea, just the wrong photographs. I would just have to say that the photograph you used in your creation was the better of the 4 photos. Sorry my pics where such a dude.

8. StevieUK

StevieUK

It looks awsome. As an aviation fan, I would also emphasise the planes some how? maybe just enlarge them a bit. I am no expert, just a fan so your probably better placed to make ideas. But it looks great. Well done.

9. alphatiny

alphatiny

I like the 1st and the second...but the 2nd is my fav.Great!