Finding HTML Code For Fash Ads & Uploading

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Sparkie2260, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Sparkie2260

Sparkie2260

Hi Everyone-

Could someone please give me some flash ad advice?...don't seem to have any problem with the regular ads.
    After I export the flash ad I do see the 2 folders created in my folder. However when I open the html folder I don't see any html code to copy & past! I only see the ad as it was created displaying on my screen with a laughingbird link at the bottom(no html code) Can someone tell me where I would find the code that the program creates?
    Also I can upload the regular jpg ads through the free service photobucket.com. Does anyone know if this is possible with the flash ads or do I need to diffently do them through purchasing FTP service. I have no problem in creating ads and logos....just cant find the flash ad html and upload the flash ads yet!
    :image09:
    Thanks for your help in advance
    Gary

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. Sparkie2260

Sparkie2260

Thank You

Thanks so much for your help....the thread you directed me to was extremely helpful. I was able tp resolve my problem and through one of my favorite sites I use every day to hold my pics(photobucket.com). They offer a Pro service for 24.00 a year and it includes a huge package of services on top of the free service they already provide....You can even upload flash ad files like the regular picture uploads making it extremely easy! IM A HAPPY CAMPER :image28: Thanks again for the help......this is diffently one of the best and most creatve software packages I've ever used....thanks for creating it.
    Sparkie2260

4. KD-did

KD-did

Glad to hear that thread was able to resolve your problem and I see just in time for your birthday... Happy Birthday!!!