FAC v2

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by lyfizgood, May 16, 2006.

1. lyfizgood

lyfizgood

Hi,

Please, with the exception of the one-time voicing of my displeasure with the purchase of FAC, for the same reasons as many others have posted, I have remained silent. But as others have also mentioned, time is a critical issue. I did not make this purchase to just watch its icon sit on my desktop. In its current state, I cannot use it. When is version 2 going to be release? I believe we are owed at least that much. Now I will be silent some more.

Thank you.

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hello Lyf.

I do appologize for the delay.
    The programmers are working on every single ad and modifying all text fields. Also, an engine enhancement has been in the works for quite a while.

Belive me, I want this new version out as much as you do.

The current version DOES work - it is useable.
    Just try (for now) to cut your ad text down a little. Don't type in long sentences. But for the most part- you can create a nice looking ad in a matter of minutes!

Make sure you're also using the latest version (v1.5): http://www.flashadcreator.com/updates

Hang in there Lyf.

- Marc

3. lyfizgood

lyfizgood

Hello Marc,

Thanks for the reply, but really would like an ETA. I know you are not just sitting on your behind. I am using v 1.5, but I have a client whose business name is 36 characters long. The current version will not allow me to even come close, let alone present anything they wish to state in the ad. I really need your improvements. I am dying here. I really think the program has great potential. Just think it should have stayed on the shelf until v2 came out. Looking forward to it!