FAC V2.0 Capabilities

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by JLT, Mar 29, 2007.

1. JLT

JLT

I just have a couple of questions regarding FAC V2.0. Do you have the ability to modify the size of the templates? If so, how? Do you have the ability to change the color schemes of the templates? If so, how? Where can I find a tutorial?

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

As of right now, neither options are available.

3. JLT

JLT

Weren't these options supposed to be a part of the FAC V2.0 release? When do you think that these options will be made available?

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I don't recall ever seeing these promised in version 2. They were listed as suggestion on how to make the product better. I'm not one of the creators or programmers, so I can't say when or if this option will ever become available.

5. mel2000

mel2000

Not easily. If the swf output conforms to Flash standards (not all the templates do) you could load it into the Adobe/Macromedia Flash application and change the movie size there.

Another possibility for a conforming swf is to use a swf-to-avi program and resize the avi video file inside a video editor. However, all those efforts are likely beyond the scope of those who purchased FAC for its simplicity.