FAC - Use of proper embed tag

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by Syrus XL, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Syrus XL

Syrus XL

I bought the FAC yesterday, I must admit it's quite a cool piece of software - eventhough I've already modified a few templates in Flash mainly for color matching.

One thing I have noticed is the lack of proper coding of the embed tag on the HTML generated code. It would be better if the output created the code so it was cross-browser compatible, and used a javascript call routine.

I've modified the code so it complies with Adobes embedding technique using 'flashobject' write using javascript.

Apart from this issue - nice piece of software.:)
  2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Founder Staff Member

Hi Syrus!
    Welcome to the forum ... and thanks for the comments.
    They're much appreciated.

Yes, version 2 is about ready to be released (anybody who has been following my threads regarding version 2.0 ... if you're reading this, don't throw rocks at my cave! Version 2.0 will be out before Christmas.)

Version 2 will have the Java tag you mention above.

Also, make sure you've updated to version 1.5 (if you've purchased The Flash Ad Creator at a local retail store, they're still selling version 1.0). The v1.5 upgrade contains all of the native Flash (.fla) files so you can modify them ... if you have Flash. The upgrade is here: http://www.flashadcreator.com/updates

Thanks again Syrus.
    Post some of your work if you can.

- Marc