Eyedropper in Logo Creator - need rounded edges

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by jrimpo, Feb 6, 2008.

1. jrimpo

jrimpo

I need to create rounded edges on the background of my logo. I was wondering if I could somehow put the logo into "pixel" mode and wipe out the square edges (turn them white) with an eyedropper tool. Is there anything like that in Logo Creator? Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
    Jeanne

2. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

square edges

It sound to me that the logo needs to be converted to a vector image (eps). The logo creator does many things , but creating a vector image is not one of them.
    Maybe somebody on the forum could help you if you post it.....
    Good Luck,
    Topcatz

3. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

what colour do you want has your background and what kind of edge do you want a small ,medium or large rounded edge ,do you want a gradient on it or a plain flat colour

[​IMG]

4. jrimpo

jrimpo

rounded top edges

The background color is #33332D. I want to round the top 2 edges. Then I'll make another graphic for the footer portion of my web page and round the bottom two edges.

Well, that's what I thought I might try. I realize the I probably need a full graphics program, but I've been trying to get by without purchasing one.

Jeanne

5. KD-did

KD-did

Or you can use the embedded "Shapes" font ..either r or R will produce a rounded corner rectangle S or s will produce a rounded corner square which can be colored, outlined in a variety of widths or built in text effects can be used on. If it isn't large enough export out of TLC as a tpng and import back in to enlarge it.

6. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

here you go its in png format:image28:

Attached Files:

7. jrimpo

jrimpo

Thank you

That was so nice of you to make me the png. It's perfect. And I'll remember the trick with using letters to block out the corners.

Nice people on this forum!

Jeanne

8. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

it was no problem jeanne glad i could help,if you ever get stuck just ask people here will help you!!!!:image10-2:

9. Just Bill

Just Bill