Express Your Vector

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by Just Bill, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Just Bill

Just Bill

Creature House Expression
    Expression was an amazing vector graphics editor that uses a unique technology called skeletal stroke. Now owned, upgraded and rebranded as Microsoft Expression Design, the original version can be download for free using the link below. No registration required for PC users.

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...8-6de48d7b569f/CreatureHouseExpression3_3.exe

PC Mag
    \Expression is fundamentally a vector graphics program along the lines of Illustrator, so it isn't targeted for the digital photo crowd. But if you want to create graphics and illustrations on your computer from scratch, Expression puts enormous power at your disposal.

Macworld's Buying Advice
    Expression 3 might just be the illustration world's best-kept secret. If you're an illustrator, a graphic designer looking for an interesting type effect, or a fine artist working on a computer, this program is for you.
    Mac users must register.:image08:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20060619...igner/previous/expression3_downloadlinks.aspx

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Thanks for sharing Bill. Will have a look at it and give feedback when I can.

3. Wicked

Wicked

Is there a page that shows the software's capability?

4. Just Bill

Just Bill

5. Just Bill

Just Bill

6. Wicked

Wicked

Thanks Bill that pretty well gives me the jist of it. That program takes it to another level for those who have cup full more creativity than I do.