exporting images

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by jazzgirl, Jun 25, 2005.

1. jazzgirl

jazzgirl

I bought Logo Creator because I wanted to create some designs to be used on www.cafepress.com.

Looking at the forum there it seems that I can't use them because the image will not be sharp enough - I can only export in 72 dpi using Logo Creator. Is this correct, otherwise I have wasted my money?

The thread I am referring to is here

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Hey jazzgirl hows it going? as far as i can tell you can change the dpi before you export your file, In v4 you just go to; export, then export resolution give in the dpi you want and presto!
    I think that's it why else would it be in the prog. right?
    MD

3. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome jazzgirl t the forum. All versions of TLC since the beginning has had the ability to change the DPI by the user.
    1)Click export
    2)click second item Export resolution
    3)click on small box, backspace and input value see attachment
    4)click okay

Hope you'll spread the word to the others of CP.

4. jazzgirl

jazzgirl

Thank you so much for your quick replies. I have never tried to export anything as I am still playing with the packages I bought so haven't got that far yet. I went onto the cafe press site to see if there are any specific image requirements before I spend ages designing a logo only to be unable to use it.

Maybe the person who made the comment hadn't either - I suppose it could look like there is no option to change it (unless you click the option to change it). Maybe if it said something like "choose export DPI" or something, rather than "export 72 dpi" it might help? Then again, if using Word for example the font usually says [font name] 10 and you click the arrow to change the size.

Either way, there are some misinformed people who you might want to inform. I am so relieved that I can carry on, I LOVE Logo Creator (and I might buy another pack now). Thanks again for all your help.