1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Export Problems

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by stma, Sep 13, 2005.

1. stma

stma

Sorry if this has already been covered - I read all the other threads and didn't see an answer.

I've learned how to make a project, and get it exported using the photorealistic modual.

Looks good - all is well EXCEPT for the size of the file.

It's exporting the whitespace around the image as well - making the image quite huge. I've tried this to change the export size.

1.) Click my Ecovers
    2.) Select one of the saved fronts.
    3.) Click export options - and changed the export size.

However when I go back to the photo-realistic modual it's still exporting this huge file with a ton of white space.

Any suggestions?

2. 2rlspearman

2rlspearman

Not sure if this is a real answer, but when I export I get everything I saw in the module, I then use a photo editor program to crop what I want and I'm good to go....I'm still trying to get rid of the jagged lines around the box.
    maybe this is an issue that will be addressed in the next upgrade.

3. savard1000

savard1000

right click on the white background and scroll down to chang background size

4. 2rlspearman

2rlspearman

Thanks for the reply, but I just came from ecover, right clicked but only got the scroll down for choosing the diffrent parts of the box, redering, choose what you want to elimitate, but no resizing choices