Export issues....

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by markcr1967, May 2, 2008.

1. markcr1967

markcr1967

I have a strange problem When I export a logo to PNG/BMP/JPG then I can't find the saved file!

If I then try export again, it asks if I want to overwrite the existing one, but when I browse to view the exported file, it doesn't appear.

I am using Corporate logo creator on windows XP pro service pack 2

2. KD-did

KD-did

Where is your default save/export set? After making the choice of the file type set a box appears and you can tell it where to export to. You can find where they were sent by simply by starting an export of a template , checking what it says in the box and look for the destination of your missing files. You will probably see them under "My Templates" in the "Select a Logo Set" in TLC's drop down menu.

3. beeeph

beeeph

I'm having the exact same issue. I know where the file should be exported to, but when I go there, it doesn't exist. When I do a search on my hard drive for the file after the export finishes, it only finds a shortcut to the file. When I double click on the shortcut, I get an error message saying the file doesn't exist.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

4. KD-did

KD-did

I find it much more convenient to tell TLC to export the file to the desk top or choose where exactly where I want. The attachment shows how to export you project to where you want. Actually ideally your settings should be set so that you should see that screen every time you save or export a file ... no matter what program you are working in.

You might try looking the the TLC folder in Program files on your local disk .

Exactly where exported/saved files are located is almost impossible to predict.Because it all depends on how each user runs their settings with their operating system