export in FAC (no html file)

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by ahorvath, Oct 21, 2007.

1. ahorvath

ahorvath

Hi, I am using FAC 2.0 and also LogoCreator, both are great tools with many customizations and simple to use. I didn't use FAC that much until now when our site is ready and I would like to upload some .swf files. I built the site (www.miriamaerobics.com) with Joomla CMS (joomla.org) and so far no issues.
    1) Question : when I press export to computer it generates only my assets folder (where are only pictures) and one .swf master file which won't work without assets.
    2) How do export it to web site since the .html file is not visible to me, I can use regular FTP client, but where should I store the pictures (assets) in my web page, in some media gallery where I have other pictures? Or should I create a special folder for this?
    3) How to insert the code mentioned in the tutorial? There is no mention how the .swf would search for the assets. Apologies, I am bit confused, the flash works fine on my computer, but how do I make it the same on the web.

Many many thanks and appreciate for quick guide (I haven't seen it anywhere so far, was looking in forum, pdf guide or tutorial)

Alex

www.miriamaerobics.com

2. ahorvath

ahorvath

ok I upgraded to version 2.5 and now I have it, but still

ok, I upgraded to version 2.5 and now i have html.

1) when I export the file and use my own pictures I got blank screen
    2) still not sure how to work with html file especially when using CMS Joomla.
    thanks for quick guidance

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi ahorvath ... welcome to the forum!

I too am beginning to use Joomla for my sites. This is a learning curve for me. I'm not sure how to incorporate Flash into a Joomla site just yet. I know it's possible (search Google for 'Joomla and inserting Flash content' )

Once I figure it out, I'll have an FAQ or a tutorial posted on it. Hang in there with me.

- Marc