export file

Discussion in 'General Support' started by kellyD, Jul 2, 2014.

1. kellyD

kellyD

have been using an old version from a fren PC to do some logos.
    I intend to purchase your software anytime soon for myself bcos I think this software is awesome.
    But my concern is the export file.
    I once tried to print my tshirt using logomaker
    but some company only want Ai or psd format.
    How can you help regarding this issues.
    Thank You

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

The logo creator only exports jpg or png formats for logos/grahics without any moving elements like flash stuff.

You will have to find any number of free programs that convert file formats (and for commercial printing you probably will need 300dpi out). Here's a link to a bunch of free programs:

http://www.techradar.com/news/softw...e-10-top-image-editors-you-should-try-1135489

3. kellyD

kellyD

ok tkz, so logo creator not looking into making more option for the export files?
    it wld be great if you can, just my humble opinion

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

if you need PSD format right now: start a conversation with me, attach your logo I will convert it to 300dpi and PSD...

I think one of the reasons Laughingbird products are rather inexpensive is that export options are limited to three (If you count the swf format) formats. Without knowing anything about software development, for example, I would imagine for Marc (the owner) to include the psd format as an export option would cost money for the licensing.

I use "photoshop elements" to convert stuff from jpg to psd, but typically I convert psd files to jpgs to put on facebook.

Photoshop has tons of options for file formats: cymk, rgb, etc....

Be patient, good things come to those who wait.

gunsmoke likes this.
  5. kellyD

kellyD

awesome...sure i can wait.I hope soon..:loveshower:

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I know Marc is making some pretty awesome changes to TLC, and working on a few other things. Stay tuned to FB or here...hopefully it won't be long!