1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Excellent software.. Thumbs up!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Wicked, May 17, 2007.

1. Wicked

Wicked

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to Marc who lives down the street from me unless he moved and who ever else had a part in developing this piece of software.. Once you take a minute to see how things tick with this it is very impressive.. I could never make flash buttons in the past anyway. I had the logo creator for a while and this is an excellent addition.. Only thing I wish is that when you export a flash object like the buttons that a .txt file comes with the flash embed code came with it.. I already knew what to do but for beginners it would be very helpful.. This program is exactly what I needed for my new website.

Jason

2. Wicked

Wicked

After Using the software some more I later seen that flip book and others do show a help page for placing it into your website however the button maker does not... No sweat though.. Im really having alot of fun with this.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks for your remarks Wicked!
    I'm glad you're having fun with the software!

Show us some of your stuff when you can.

That button creator started a whole new chain of events here at Laughingbird Software. We're changing the way .swf (Flash) images are exported.

Wait until you get a load of The Animated Logo Creator :D

- Marc

4. Wicked

Wicked

Dont tease me with animated logos.. Well I guess its too late Ive already been tempted.. Hope to see that this year.

Well done establishment here Marc.