Every logo is flawed

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by frend, Oct 18, 2008.

1. frend

frend

Every logo I make has some sort of flaws with the quality of the art work and fonts.. I know that I am not the only one that notices on the websites... any ideas?:image24:

2. KD-did

KD-did

What you are seeing for the most part are inherent flaws in the font itself from the time the fonts were made. Graphic programs like TLC only make them more obvious. If you understand how fonts are made you will understand why there are inherent flaws and why only the font makers themselves can fix the flaws .
    http://www.jawarts.com/FontBuild.htm

3. frend

frend

Thank You

Thanks for your bit of knowledge.. While you're still around, do you know why it says unregistered version in the back of my logo when I posted it in here?

4. KD-did

KD-did

I was wondering about that myself. It doesn't look like the watermark used by in TLC that I ever saw. Could you have used a third party software to show here in the forum your image....... resize, draw lines, screen shot or alter the image in some other way that requires being purchased to get rid of the watermarking?

5. frend

frend

Yes, I see it now..

Yes, I see it now..... It seems to be the snapshot program I'm using. :) I forgot I was testing the the paid version of it. hehe

6. KD-did

KD-did

You must be using a PC...if you want the best program for grabbing screen shots with edit capabilities try Capture Wiz Pro.....it is really a sweet program.
    http://www.pixelmetrics.com/

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Print screen button works well too, Its free and included on your keyboard!