Email Notice Monthly Meeting

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by pherretaus, Oct 13, 2003.

1. pherretaus

pherretaus

Hi to all

Our Air Force Association meets the last Thursday of the month at a hotel named FIHELLY'S and I use TLC to compile the monthly email. This has helped to attract more members.

2. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

That is nice work pherretaus,

One suggestion I have is to do one of the following:

The text gets a bit washed away by the background.

Change the color of the yellow text to something that stands out a bit more. Even white with a thin black boarder would make it stand out more.

or,

Duplicate the yellow text and change the color of the orginal text to black. The yellow text will stay on top of the now original text turned black, move the yellow text around over the black text and you will find the perfect stop for it to stand out.

Nice job!! .... I'll have to find a way to get you guys some of our Canadian beer too. :)

Eddy

3. Lats

Lats Staff Member

That would be hard work Eddy, getting RAAF Queenslanders to put down there beloved XXXX beer :D

Ex RAAF myself pherretaus.

4. pherretaus

pherretaus

Only Too True

Thanks Eddie - I am still undecided about text colours at times but will look at duplicating and overlay - sounds good.

Hey Lats - you are not wrong the old Barbed Wire "XXXX" beer is very hard to pass up. If you ever get around Fihelly's on the last Thursday drop in lots of ex RAAF'y there.

cheers