Editing text of Animated logo templates

Discussion in 'The Animated Logo Creator' started by cbright, Dec 17, 2009.

1. cbright

cbright

How the heck do I edit the text in the animated logos? I mean I can change the font, but not the actual wording.....

Trying to edit the one that is like a corporate logo, that is like a 3 leaf clover, orange, green, blue with the light sparkles that trace the perimenters

2. KD-did

KD-did

Double click on the text and a binding box will appear ..place cursor behind last letter then backspace and retype or you can EDIT..delete text then click on the yellow T on the left and type text.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks KD.
    You beat me to it :)

Marc

4. cbright

cbright

wow and I thought sure I had tried the double click lol, will have to test again when I get home thanks so much for the replies

5. Shallandrah

Shallandrah

I tried double clicking and backspacing When ever i use the backspece button the whole text typing field dissapears on me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

6. Jim Logan

Jim Logan

I am experiencing the same problems that Shallandrah is having. It has been several months and I have been unable to use this program. When I follow the instructions above, I get the same results. Please help

7. Liz Savage

Liz Savage

Has anyone received a response to this question? I am running into the same issue.

8. KD-did

KD-did

Seen above "Double click on the text and a binding box will appear ..place cursor behind last letter then backspace and retype or you can EDIT..delete text then click on the yellow T on the left and type text."