1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

ECover not available to download re install

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by coder, Jun 6, 2006.

1. coder

coder

eCover Creator v2.2 update (40Mb) Temporarily Offline I apologize for the inconvenience

We need re download to re install on new hard drive original order Number: 6089XXXX 13-MAR-03.
    Please advice as soon as possible.
    Also registration for logo creator 3.5 and update 5 dont work on re install.

Order numbers removed for security of customer.

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Coder.
    No problem.

I use DigitalRiver (http://www.digitalriver.com) for my eCommerce and download system. They handle the likes of Adobe, Microsoft and a good 30,000 others. Including The Logo Creator :)

They're pretty good at allowing you to view your account info (unlock codes as well). You can re-download your software up to 100 times (more if you ask!). Just hop over to:
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/tech_support.php and click the appropriate link.

Let me know if you still need help!

- Marc

3. coder

coder

Marc
    The order they have is the old ecover not the new ecover. In any case there is no download available for us on any of our orders. Just for the record we retrieve our orders from Adobe and Adobe Macromedia in a New York sec 10 days ago. How we can re download ecover ? You have the orders numbers above. A crash of a hard drive its really hard and its no fun. For the same amount of energy we should have a simple link to download or a simple registration code. If the file was available was no issue.

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Coder.
    I understand now.

Looks like you purchased way back in 2003.
    Along with my software, I offer an "extended download" service and also a CD backup. Normally, you're only allowed a few downloads from the DigitalRiver database. In case hackers get your order number or you pass it around to your friends.

If you order the extended service (for about $6) you'll have the option of downloading unlimited times up to 3 years. Looks like your downloads ran out - which is why you're unable to grab the software again.

I've extended your downloads again and sent you an eMail (which went to your softup@intxxx3.com account. Check your eMail there.

If you can't get that email anymore - log back into http://www.thelogocreator.com/orderlookup.htm and plug in your Order confirmation number again.

that should do it for you!

And, just for the record. I'm not Adobe or Macromedia. :D

- Marc