1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

eCover Creator Full Templates

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by HomeBiz, Jul 26, 2005.

1. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Hi Everyone,

These templates will allow all eCover Boxes etc to have the full size.

They are just blanks to get you started.

Un-zip them to the eCover directory My eCovers, then just open them from the file menu for some reason they will not show up from the dropdown list!

I created them using TLC.

eCover Creator Templates

Enjoy
    HomeBiz

:WOW1:

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Sorry mate, just got around to getting your templates, awesome work! thanx for sharing!!!
    :beer::beer::beer:
    MD

3. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Thank you MasterDesign,

As Marc stated the small size ones are used for the flash files and the larger size ones are used for the eCover boxes etc.

I will create some new templates and seperate them into the flash and eCovers later, been working on the tutorial.

Enjoy
    HomeBiz.

4. RyanBessling

RyanBessling

How do I make eCovers load without The Logo Creator images?

Hi MD and HomeBiz,

I just wanted to know how do I make eCovers load without The Logo Creator images? I want to setup a site to sell eCover design. I want to be able to load the eCovers without The Logo Creator images so that my customers buy from me instead of just buying The Logo Creator Software. I plan on selling The Logo Creator software from my other sites. I really love this software and I don't want to take away from Marc. I just want to be able to make money from creating eCovers with the software. I tried to use the blank templates from HomeBiz but, it didn't slove the issue. Can you provide me with a way to start my eCover design business without giving up my source?

Thank you,
    Ryan Bessling

Check out one of my new eCovers at http://yahoorankingbooster.com

5. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Hi RyanBessling,

You will be selling them the finished image not the eCover Creator, when your finished with your design you then export it to a .GIF, .JPG or .PNG image format this is what you will be selling them.

Ejoy
    HomeBiz.

6. RyanBessling

RyanBessling

I want to sell the Flash with buttons eCovers.

Hi HomeBiz,

Thanks for such a fast reply.
    I want to sell the Flash with buttons eCovers. You know a niche market.
    Every one I have made so far starts out with the eCover of The Logo Creator then the images for my eCover load long after the customer knows what program make my niche market Flash eCovers. Why would they pay $100 for me to design an eCover for them when they can get the software and do it their self in a matter of minutes.
    I just though that selling the Flash eCovers was such a great idea.
    I have to solve this problem before I can make it all happen.
    Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Thanks
    Ryan Bessling

7. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Hi RyanBessling,

That is no problem, you just need to edit the .HTM or .HTML file and take the things out that you do not want. I will create some templates for it when I have the time, maybe this weekend.

Enjoy
    HomeBiz.

8. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Hi Everyone,

Ok here are the stripped down versions of the Flash Templates that you can download. They only display the Flash nothing else!

Download: Flash Templates

If you change the .swf filename you will have to change it in the .HTML file I have added a comment to them for you.

Enjoy
    HomeBiz

9. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Don't worrie, people that are actually dumb enough to pay you $100 for an E-cover will not have the mental powers to find out about software that can make limitless amounts of e-cover for half the prize.
    MD

10. ProsperLINK

ProsperLINK

Ryan I can see what you mean by looking at your Flash eCover at http://yahoorankingbooster.com
    The Logo Creator image loaded first for a second before the cover you created for the box.

I wouldn't want that happening either if I was to sell an eCover to someone.

I don't have the software yet, so I'm just curious if that TLC image is on the box template by default and then just stays there under whatever image you put over it? Wouldn't it make more sense to have a blank template in the software by default for us to build a cover onto?

If I'm wrong please correct me, but that's what it sound like is happening. I'm still deciding on getting the software, so I'm interested in any problems I might have while using it if I purchase.

Best regards,
    Andrew

11. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yep.

This is going to change with the new update I will post shortly!
    Hang in there. Great point on this one Ryan.

I will correct this so your end user sees generic graphics load before your own images map onto it.

- Marc

12. RyanBessling

RyanBessling

Thanks Marc!

Hi Marc,

I think your software is great and I will still sell it as one of your affiliates even though I don't want to give up my source when running a Flash eCover design company. Your software will be listed as one of my personal favorites from my software site.

Thanks for listening.

Ryan Bessling

13. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hey Ryan!
    Thanks for the vote :)

I see your point on having the default "eCover Creator" image underneath before all of your images load onto the box.

I've corrected this! I am putting version 2.2 into an installer now.

Excellent use of the rotating box Ryan (on the YahooRankingsBooster page)! http://yahoorankingbooster.com

- Marc

14. MasterDesign

MasterDesign