Draw A Line?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Parothead, May 9, 2013.

1. Parothead

Parothead

For all the bells and whistles this software appears to have it seems I can't even draw a simple horizontal on my logo, how about adding some simple shapes instead of adding more and more silly looking objects.

If you can draw a simple line (and define it's length, width and color please tell) I take this back, but I could not see how

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

There is no way to draw basic shapes. Your only option now is to draw a line in another program, AND SAVE IT AS A PNG FILE!

3. Parothead

Parothead

Without being able to draw basic shapes you just end up with silly looking logo's, I'm not impressed, glad I only paid $7 otherwise I'd be refunding

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Geez Parothead.
    .... uh. Thanks for your posts.

5. Parothead

Parothead

You are welcome, no point in sugar coating it, I forgot to mention, the main reason for refunding would be that the software keeps locking up and I have to quit and re-start, and I have a very good Dell PC with lost of CPU and memory

For the moment I'll keep using the software and see if I can get some use out of it, I think a lot more people would like this product if you could create professional looking logo's and not ones with odd looking objects... hint add simple shapes!

6. KD-did

KD-did

gcuneo2 likes this.
  7. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

8. dandoty

dandoty

Thanks for the advice on using underscore, KD-did!