Dozens of tutorials; where?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by jlp, Apr 25, 2004.

1. jlp

jlp

On TLC home page it says "We've updated the tutorials page! Dozens of new tutorials and new ways to make your logo design unique."

Well, dozens of tutorials means at least 24, but I just see 8 of them; where are the rest? :bonk:

2. jamirae

jamirae

3. jlp

jlp

Jami I saw that forum, but not much is listed there; far from the dozens promised.

I was looking for info about transparency which I couldn't find and had to ask about; which you did.

Also the more I can learn about TLC the better; and the easy way (tutoring) is faster; very important in this speedy world ;)

4. tokyojoe1960

tokyojoe1960

how best to save for MSN word

Hey guys,
    nice software. I have created a logo, can some one tell me how best to save it or export it so that i can now open it as a word document to use as a letterhead. Please indicate the best size for the canvas et all.....hurry, the logo is fading
    Tokyo Joe

5. KD-did

KD-did

Joe, it is a good practice to always "save" your work..with TLC you can go back and make changes, however, only TLC understands TLC files. So you will want to choose to export in a popular format that any program would commonly use.There are some great tips and hints in the tutitorials.
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/tutorials.html