Downloading TLC 5 Corporate

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by latenights, Mar 24, 2008.

1. latenights

latenights

Hi,

I just had to rebuild my PC and was surprised when I thought I was downloading TLC 5 I got a 124MB hitchhiker in the name of a folder called CI_Creator_installer with some other folders including a TLC5 Setup folder.

Now I happen to be the proud owner of CIC as well, but did not necessarily want to download it again, particularly since I already have it, plus I do not have lightning speed Internet like the US, (I'm on a tiny Caribbean island called Saint Martin where the Internet is unstable at the best of times).

Can you please unbundle these 2 softwares so other folks' downloads are little faster? After all they may be wasting bandwidth downloading extra things they are not even installing? I appreciate there are most likely elements of TLC included in CIC, but still..

Just a thought!

thx

2. Wicked

Wicked

I did not know the downloads were ever bundled together. Did you just buy the TLC and the CIC was in it? Perhaps Marc (The owner) ran a special in the past that had them bundled that I did not know about.

Was the CIC bundled inside in the installer or just in the same download folder?