1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Download Problem Help!!!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by chetan7991, Nov 12, 2008.

1. chetan7991

chetan7991

I bought Web Graphics Creator 1 week ago. The payment was done through paypal and my order is at Findmyorder.com. I also purchased Extended Download Service.

What the problem is that: whenever I download the file, the download itself stops after sometimes 50%, sometimes 90%, sometimes 80%. And I am very sure that there is some sort of problem with the download link there or with the server.

Plus, when it stops for the first time and I try to download it again it shows this error:
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Now when I have paid for EDS why I am I getting this error continuously. And I faced no problem with downloading your other software. I have downloaded Logo Creator through Lunarpages successfully. So please Help!!!

2. KD-did

KD-did

I have put out an "URGENT" message to laughingbird himself. Laughbirdbird probably won't get back to you until the problem can be located and fixed.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

chetan7991 -
    Can you eMail me directly (marc @ thelogocreator.com) and provide me with your Order number?

I'll contact DigitalRiver and see what the trouble is.
    The Extended Download feature should allow you unlimited downloads.

- Marc

4. chetan7991

chetan7991

Thanks Laughingbird and Kd-did

But I really don't care about EDS anymore. The main problem is that I can't download the software in anyway. Every time the server itself stops the download. I tried downloading on different machines,internet services,browsers, and even stopped my antivirus while downloading. But doesn't help at all. So guys please do solve this problem as soon as possible.

5. bigvenue

bigvenue

I have the same problem.I don't know what to do next.