Download Assistance Needed Please

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by RichE, Sep 3, 2009.

1. RichE

RichE

Good Day,

My name is Richard Esbensen and I have been a loyal customer for a number of years mainly due to your support and fantastic programs.

I have a bit of an issue. My hard drive went beserk and I cannot find any of my user information with regards to owning the following programs. I am hoping you good people can assist me so I may re-download these great programs.

The Logo Creator (v. 5.0)
    Web Creator (version unknown)
    The Flash Ad Creator (version unknown)

Please let me know what information is/may be required and I'll furnish it.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Try looking up your order first (if you know you didn't use Paypal....Paypal transactions are not tracked with this method)as it is the quickest way to get your downloads. If you did use Paypal send Marc a private message with as much information as you can provide even having the email address is a big help in verifying your order/s.
    https://www.findmyorder.com/servlet...=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

To send a PM: http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=903

3. RichE

RichE

Thank you kindly however I used one of my credit cards which I am sure are no longer available to me. Is there a way that Marc can use my name to find my orders?

Thanks again for your time,

Rich

4. KD-did

KD-did

Rich, it isn't necessary for the credit card to be good it is just for the tracking and verification of your order/s. If you ordered using Paypal you could try looking up your transaction so you can give Marc something to look up your order by, my understanding is that no it can't be done that way.

5. RichE

RichE

OK, thanks very much. I used an old C.C. and not Paypal. I have my address, name and program names but that's about it my friend. If you can think of anything that may help, please let me know.

Thanks again for your time.

Rich

6. KD-did

KD-did

Send Marc a PM and the email address you used for your transaction unfortunately that can take a much longer time to verify.

7. RichE

RichE

Thank you once again for all of your help!