Dorcan Old Boys Hall of Fame Logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Keeper, May 23, 2007.

1. Keeper

Keeper

[​IMG]

It has a stag because the team is sponsored by a company called Affleck Electrical and a pub called the White Hart, which is the royal stag. So I nicknamed the team 'The Stags' to give us an identity.

This image will going on the 'Hall of Fame' page on the website once I've revamped it during the summer.

Blimey it's been a while since I've posted on here!

Cheers,
    Strovey

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Very nice -- been a soccer coach myself for many years and my son's been in select travel divisions for the past 6 years. I love the game!!

3. Keeper

Keeper

Good oh!

One of our players' brother (Chris Little) is a coach over there in the States. Can't remember where or who for though, he comes over at Christmas and plays in our Christmas Challenge games (usually for the veterans).

Also my team - Southampton - are rumoured to be close to being bought, lock stock and barrel by Paul Allen of Microsoft. Oohh imagine all that money, perhaps making my, quite frankly rubbish team, a top three Premiership side in a few years....Football makes dreamers of us all!

Cheers,
    Strovey

4. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Blimey it's been a while since I've written to you!!

soon. Promise!

carbon copy dave

5. Keeper

Keeper

Imposter Dave,

That's because you keep doing all the work stuff! I've told you about that before!

The 'Real' David