Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by yuda, Jan 29, 2013.
does the sw support hebrew?
1. Go here: http://translate.google.com/
2. Type your text in, click translate (pick your language). Many of the languages aren't that interesting to look at after translation.
3. Copy the translated text.
4. Paste into the text box, then select "Add text to canvas".
Don't ask me how it does it, but TLC lets you edit all text attributes! (Outline, character spacing, size, etc...)
Of course you have to take the translations with a grain of salt, but some of them are purty to look at!
FORGOT A COUPLE OF THINGS:
1. To properly format your translated text you will have to go through the text in the edit text box and manually press ENTER on your keyboard to take care of the text wrapping. Let me know if you need more help with this....
2. Delete the text in the first, before you paste the google translate stuff.....
Glenn. You're awesome dude.
my wife thinks so.....
Separate names with a comma.